Take to battle in style when you don the Dastan Gambeson as a part of your medieval or fantasy costume. It has a great design for combat. Made from heavy cotton canvas, this gambeson comes in three color options and sizes. The long gambeson fastens in front with three straps and buckles. In addition, it has detachable arm flaps that attach at the shoulders with laces. The gambeson has contrasting trim around the edges of the flaps as well as down the center front, across the waist, along the rounded neckline, and along the hem. For example, the red color option will have black trim. There is a round cutout in the center at the hem.
Also, the gambeson features angled quilting that secures the interior recycled-wool padding in place. It angles towards the center. This gambeson helps to protect a warrior at a LARP or reenactment event. The Dastan Gambeson looks right at home on any knight, imperial guard, or mercenary.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Comes in three colors and sizes
- Has detachable arm flaps
- Secures with straps in front
- Ideal for reenactments, faires, and more
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from heavy cotton canvas
- Padding is recycled wool
- Machine wash cold on low to avoid shrinking and color bleeding. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not machine dry. For general stains, treat with commercial fabric cleaner or blot with room temperature water and a soft cloth.
- Small/Medium: Length – 46.75 Inches, Neck Width – 7.9 Inches, Chest – 43 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches, Arm Flap Length – 14.75 Inches, Shoulder Width- 17.5 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Length – 50.75 Inches, Neck Width – 9.1 Inches, Chest – 52 Inches, Waist – 43.5 Inches, Arm Flap Length – 15.75 Inches, Shoulder Width- 21.5 Inches
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Length – 54 Inches, Neck Width – 9.8 Inches, Chest – 59 Inches, Waist – 54 Inches, Arm Flap Length – 17.25 Inches, Shoulder Width- 21.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.