Even bandits and mercenaries could use a bit more padding when preparing for a fight. Add the Black Medieval Padded Coif to your medieval costume. Crafted from cotton canvas, this cap has a wool felt lining. It fastens and adjusts with ties that are in a laced pattern down the front. Also, the ties have brass tips. Next, the hood covers the top and back of the head and the shoulders. The mantle features a quilted pattern. This arming wear is great for wearing with helmets, chainmail coifs, or on its own at a LARP event or historical reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens closed with ties
- Wonderful on its own or with armour, not included
- Covers the shoulders and the head
- Quilted construction
- Great for roleplaying or reenactments
- Handmade from cotton canvas and wool felt
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
- Front Length: 10.3 Inches
- Hood Height: 7 Inches
- Hood Depth: 7 Inches
- Bottom Width: 21 Inches
Measurements are approximate.