If your steel helmet could use some more comfort or a more secure fit, add the Padded Helmet Liner With Chin Strap. This brown, cotton canvas inner liner wraps around the inside of your helmet and has an attached adjustable chin strap that secures with a brass buckle. The padded cotton canvas is stitched together into a solid piece designed to be set near the bottom edge of your helmet, while the opposite ends taper to better fit the rounded shape of a helmet. The padding filling is wool felt. The leather chin strap comes unattached and with hardware, so you can better fit the liner to your helmet. Refresh your favorite medieval or fantasy helmet with this essential padded helmet liner.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Adds comfort and security to medieval helmets
- Chin strap fastens with an adjustable buckle
- Includes hardware for easy attachment
- Great addition to LARP and reenactment armour outfits
- Made of cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Hand was cold and lay flat to dry
- Chin Strap: 8 to 12 Inches
- Head Circumference: 26.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.