When you want excellent protection during battle, the Arthur Canvas Gambeson Set is your ideal solution. The padded armour includes a gambeson, tassets, and sleeves in a versatile set that can be worn in different combinations. The padded gambeson can be worn under many kinds of armour to help prevent rubbing and pinching. The tall collar increases comfort around the neck, as well. The armour padding is stitched in a diamond pattern that allows movability and keeps the padding in place. The front of the medieval gambeson is fastened with four buckled straps. Metal eyelets run along the edges of the arm holes and bottom hem of the sleeveless gambeson, allowing the addition of the sleeves and tassets when extra protection is desired. This arming wear comes in black or brown color options.
Please note that colors may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Available in black or brown
- Includes gambeson, tassets, and sleeves
- Fastens in the front with buckles
- Excellent medieval arming wear
- Made from cotton canvas with polyester padding
- Small: Chest – 41.25-43.75 Inches, Waist – 42.5-44.75 Inches, Length – 35.25 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 42-44.25 Inches, Waist – 42.5-44.75 Inches, Length – 36.75 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches
- Large: Chest – 44.5-47.75 Inches, Waist – 45.5-47.75 Inches, Length – 37.25 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 52-55.25 Inches, Waist – 53-56.5 Inches, Length – 41.25 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 55-57.25 Inches, Waist – 56.5-58.75 Inches, Length – 41.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.