Wearing armour in battle can lead to uncomfortable rubbing and pinching. Increase the comfort of your re-enactment gear by adding the Gustav Gambeson, which provides a layer of sturdy padding between you and your armour. The short-sleeved gambeson features linear back-stitching that keeps the padding in place as you move, and four buckled straps securely fasten the front of the padded jacket. Available in black, brown, or blue color options, the medieval gambeson is the perfect arming wear to add underneath chainmail or a steel breastplate. When planning your next LARP or SCA look, make sure to bring home the appropriate arming wear to go with it!
Please note that colors may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Available in black, brown, or blue
- Features linear back-stitching
- Fastens in the front with buckles
- Excellent medieval arming wear
- Made from polyester and cotton
- Small: Chest – 42-45 Inches, Waist – 40-42.5 Inches, Length – 29.75 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 43-45.5 Inches, Waist – 43-45.25 Inches, Length – 30 Inches
- Large: Chest – 45.5-47.75 Inches, Waist – 47-49.25 Inches, Length – 31 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 50-52.5 Inches, Waist – 52.5-55 Inches, Length – 33 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 54-56.25 Inches, Waist – 59-61.25, Length – 34.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
Weight is approximately 4 pounds and will vary according to size.
There are no reviews yet.