A knight in training or sneaky rogue can always use arming wear like this Black Brass Buckle Padded Collar. It looks great in many medieval costumes. Quilted and padded with wool felt filling, this historical arming collar covers the neck and top of the shoulders. An adjustable, brown leather strap secures it. It fastens with a brass buckle at the front underneath the neck. It is versatile enough for a variety of fantasy or Renaissance outfits. Also, it works wonderfully on its own or underneath armour, especially gorgets, sold separately. Wear it as part of an ensemble for a reenactment, LARP event, or convention.
Please note that this is handmade, so it may vary slightly from above.
- Protects the shoulders and neck
- Secures at the front underneath the neck
- Fastens with an adjustable buckled strap
- Great on its own or underneath armour
- Wonderful for reenacting or LARPing
- Made of cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry