Between Viking raids, it is important to spend your downtime bonding with your fellow warriors, having drinks around the fire. Before you cross those cold northern waters, make sure you have packed your Norman Drinking Horn! This fully functional drinking vessel is crafted from natural bull horn, making it the perfect cup for any Viking warrior. Its long body allows it to hold a great amount of liquid, which means that you can drink deeper and longer than the rest of your raiding party! A gold tone band accents the outside of the rim, matched by another gold tone band around its middle and a gold tone cap at the end of the horn. The Norman Drinking Horn is the perfect accessory for any Viking or medieval feast.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown above does not come included.
- Large volume can hold great amounts of liquid
- Accented with gold tone bands and cap
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Beautiful addition to drinkware and Viking collections
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.