Let the power of Thor enter into your Viking drinking hall by toasting the Norse god of thunder with the Viking Mjolnir Drinking Horn. This natural drinking horn features a stylized depiction of Mjolnir on the front. Mjolnir was the name of Thors hammer. This engraved design includes swirls and curved details. Finally, this horn is food safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The Viking Mjolnir Drinking Horn makes a great addition to your feast or home decor style. Bring it to your next reenactment or use it to decorate your office.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown above does not come included.
- Food and drink safe
- Stylized Mjolnir design
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful office or home decor piece
- Made with real animal horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.