Packing your weapons and shield before a raid is important, but you should also make sure you have the right equipment for leisure time. That is why you should leave a little room in your pack for the Harvest Drinking Horn. This fully functional drinking horn is crafted from a natural cow horn, making it the perfect accessory for any Viking warrior. A carved chevron pattern covers the curved tip of the drinking horn, with a seedling design reaching towards the rim of the horn. The Harvest Drinking Horn is just what you need for your next Viking or medieval feast!
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown is not included.
- Accented with chevron and seedling carvings
- Can be used for drinking
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.