Drink to the Norse gods in Asgard using the Viking Drinking Horn with Horn Stand. This fully functional drinking horn rests in a carved horn stand. The horn stand is included for easy display. The stand has a carved hole to hold the drinking horn. Both made of natural cow horn, the horn and stand have an authentic and unique appearance. Add this vessel to your next historical banquet or medieval feast. It is an ideal accessory for reenactments, Renaissance faires, or as a decoration.
This item is made of natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a horn stand
- Unique and authentic appearance
- Makes a wonderful display piece
- Perfect for historical feasts or reenactments
- Crafted from natural cow horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Stand Height: 4 Inches
- Stand Width: 3.5 Inches
- Horn Length Outer Curve: 15.5 Inches
- Horn Diameter: 2.8 Inches
- Weight: 20.4 Ounces
- Capacity: 11-12 Fluid Ounces
Measurements are approximate.