With the Bjorn Drinking Horn with Holder, you will never go thirsty for want of a cup. Pillaging and sailing can be hard work, so be sure to have your drinking horn ready at your side for the next chance you have for refreshment. This functional Viking drinking horn is crafted from natural horn for an authentic look and feel. It also comes with a brown leather frog with a lace-up front for securing the Viking horn in place. The back belt loop easily attaches it to most medieval belts. The Bjorn Drinking Horn with Holder is exactly what you need to make any feast or medieval dinner an adventure.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: 0.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.