If there is one thing Vikings love more than pillaging, it is feasting and drinking the night away! Make sure that you are ready for your raiding partys next big get-together with the Leaf Pattern Drinking Horn. This fully functional drinking vessel is crafted from a hollow bull horn. Its size and natural feel make it perfect for any Viking gathering or medieval feast, and the leaf pattern carved into the end of the horn adds another element of interest. The Leaf Pattern Drinking Horn is the perfect accessory for any Viking warrior.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown above does not come included.
- Accented with leaf carvings
- Can be used for drinking
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.