A knighted soldier on crusade needs to bring their own drinking vessel. The Templar Horn Tankard is an awesome cup for a knight or medieval warrior. Made of horn, this cup features an engraved templar cross design. A single piece of horn forms the cup and a handle to hold the cup with. The bottom also consists of cow horn. Bring this historical tankard to a LARP event, cosplay convention, or banquet.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Templar cross detail
- Handle for easy handling
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for lovers of medieval history
- Wonderful for LARP events or fantasy conventions
- Made from cow horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.