Sip from the Alfheim Carved Drinking Horn and feel as though transported back to an era of legend and adventure in a cold, northern land. Carved crossed lines and slashes accent the multicolored natural Viking horn. This Viking horn is both safe for drinking from and beautiful to display. The bottom tip of the horn is darkened for intriguing contrast. For your next Viking feast or get-together, or for bringing Norse style to your decor, choose this carved natural drinking horn.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Surface is carved with crossed lines and slashes
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for medieval and Viking feasts
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.