A truly heroic Viking warrior fills their drinking vessel to the brim and drains it all in one gulp. When you quaff from the Sigurd Viking Horn with Holder, this accomplishment will become all the more legendary! This functional Viking drinking horn is crafted from a natural bull horn, giving it an authentic look and feel. Its great volume means that it can be filled with copious amounts of liquid, which in turn means that you can drink more deeply and refill your horn less often. This natural drinking horn comes with a brown leather belt frog that can be attached to virtually any medieval belt so that you can keep it always by your side. Lacing at the front of the holder can be adjusted to securely fit the drinking horn. The Sigurd Viking Horn with Holder is the perfect accessory for any Viking feast or medieval dinner.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: 0.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.