It is your honor to defend the kingdom. Be ready for whatever may threaten it with the Royal Soldier Chainmail. With its leather-bound edges and brass buckles, this long chainmail hauberk strikes a regal image on the battlefield.
Firstly, mild steel rings make up the medieval chainmail armour. Each flat ring has a 19 gauge thickness and an inner diameter of 1 millimeter for a tight weave. They are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 design and riveted together. The structure is extra sturdy because of the riveting.
This chainmail hauberk covers most wearers from neck to past the knees. The sleeves are roomy and end past the elbow. This makes this flat ring chainmail great for layering. It means you can easily show off whatever gambeson you wear underneath or wear steel or leather bracers unhindered.
Then, brown leather binding reinforces the edges of the round neck and sleeves. Split down the front, this medieval chainmail jacket provides an easier on-and-off. Secure the medieval soldier armour and adjust its fit with the six buckled straps at the front. The edges of the armour where these straps buckle have that leather reinforcing as well.
Easy to put on when the battle calls, this medieval chainmail shirt is perfect for LARP and light reenactment. The sturdy riveted, flat ring structure makes it a durable choice for your next skirmish. Its leather-reinforced edges add both durability and a touch of noble style to your knight or medieval soldier kit.
- Flat, riveted provide durability
- Leather trim adds detail
- Easy on-and-off with front buckled straps
- Perfect for medieval LARP and light reenactment
- Great for knights, soldiers, and more
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel with leather trim
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.