Steel your nerves and prepare yourself for battle as you don the Richard Oiled Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk over a padded gambeson. This steel chainmail tunic is made up of flattened rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. With its full length sleeves and tunic length that falls to about the knees on most wearers, this chainmail armour provides great coverage and protection.The rings are riveted together at the armpits for extra durability. The flat ring hauberk is shown over a padded gambeson, which is recommended for best safety and comfort. Cinch the waist with a belt, as shown but sold separately, to help distribute its weight. Ideal for many medieval inspired characters or fantasy warriors, this steel hauberk is a must-have addition to any armoured look. Great for LARP or costume use, wear the Richard Oiled Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk to your next live action roleplay event, or let its comprehensive design impress at your next costume-worthy event.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- 10mm inner ring diameter and 12mm outer ring diameter
- Flattened rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Length of hauberk reaches knees on most wearers
- Long sleeves offer great coverage and protection
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of flattened 18 gauge mild steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for maintenance
- Store by coating with machine oil
- Chest: 35.4-49.2 Inches
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 26 Inches
- Wrist Circumference: 14 Inches
- Weight: 24.3 lb
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.