You and your group have just completed a hunt. You celebrate your victory with a toast to the gods and then you drink from the Rippled Drinking Horn. Made of natural horn, this drink-safe horn features multiple small divots. These divots give the horn its distinctive rippled look. A small brass ring adorns the horns rim. The Rippled Drinking Horn looks great as part of a historical reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay. You can also use it to decorate your home or office.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Distinctive look
- Rippled texture
- Shiny rim detail
- Great home decor piece
- Wonderful for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.