After a few millennia of accommodating warriors, the hallowed halls of Valhalla are running a bit low on supplies. Luckily, you brought your own drinking horn! Make sure you are prepared for any Viking feast with the Carved Drinking Horn with Stand. This natural drinkware piece is crafted from a hollow bull horn, making it a cup fit for a Viking chief! Its surface has been hand-carved with beautiful latticework etchings and Viking designs. The horn comes with a metal stand so that, when it is not in use, you can put it on display, showing all who enter your domain that you are a warrior to be reckoned with! The Carved Drinking Horn with Stand makes a fantastic piece of historical drinkware that is sure to turn any occasion into a true Viking feast!
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features hand-carved Viking designs
- Includes a stand for easy display
- Can be used for drinking
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Fantastic addition to drinkware sets and Viking collections
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 11-17 Inches
- Capacity: 10-12 Ounces
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.