The drinking horn is sacred to Vikings, its presence turning any gathering into a jolly feast. Make sure you are prepared for your next Viking get-together by equipping yourself with the Hammer of Thor Drinking Horn. This fully functional drinking horn is crafted from a natural bull horn and has an artistic depiction of Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor, on its surface. The large volume of this natural drinking horn lets it hold a sizable amount of liquid, making it ideal for warriors hoping to make the most of their feast. The Hammer of Thor Drinking Horn is the perfect accessory for any Viking or medieval feast.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown above does not come included.
- Displays a carved Mjolnir symbol
- Can be used for drinking
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.