In the great hall, many people are attending your victory banquet. You toast them with the Floral Rim Drinking Horn and then take a drink. Being made of natural horn gives the drinking horn an authentic look and feel. It also has a brass rim and end cap. An elegant floral design adorns the rim. Intricate detailing adds texture to the design. The Floral Rim Drinking Horn looks great as part of a historical reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay. You can also use it to decorate your home or office by using one of our drinking horn stands. It also makes a functional accessory on an adventure with a drinking horn frog.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown is not included.
- Intricate detailing
- Elegant floral design
- Great home decor piece
- Wonderful for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.