Whether you are sitting at a medieval banquet table or on a military campaign, be sure to dine in style by drinking out of the Floral Brass Goblet. This brass goblet has a polished finish. The upper half of the drink-safe goblet has a bowl shape with the rim tapered inwards. An engraved floral design adorns the upper half of the medieval goblet. Lines form a border above and below the floral design. The upper goblet tapers into the stem. The stem has an angled top edge cupping the top section of the goblet, resembling a flower bud. The stem ends in a circular base. Add the Floral Brass Goblet to your historical reenactment or Renaissance faire display.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Elegant engraved patterns
- Polished finish
- Flared stem for a floral style
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from brass
- To remove tarnishing, apply some ketchup onto the goblet. Allow it to sit for a few seconds, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Rinse thoroughly, then dry with a clean cloth. Care must be taken to avoid any green-blue discolorations which could be a sign of verdigris. Verdigris is poisonous and must be removed before the goblet is once again drink-safe.
- Height:7.5 Inches
- Rim Circumference: 11 Inches
- Base Circumference: 9 Inches
- Width Across Rim: 3.5 Inches