Charming and quick, none would guess at your wicked skills with the Duelist LARP Sword in Ivory. Paired with an ornate hilt, this short, sleek blade perfectly suits characters ranging from scheming Renaissance nobles to charming swashbucklers and rogues.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Thus you can easily enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
With its slender blade, the Duelist LARP Sword in Ivory is the perfect weapon for noble sword fighters, debonair rogues, and swift swashbucklers who prefer to show a bit of class when it comes to their weaponry.
The thin blade of this noble LARP sword has a central ridge, resulting in a realistic diamond cross section. This blade shape is best used for quick slashing and thrusts. It makes the perfect off-hand weapon as companion to your favorite LARP sword. It also perfectly matches the longer, 100cm Duelist LARP Sword in Ivory. Of course, it can also be wielded on its own for covert and close combat.
Next, the hilt of the Renaissance LARP weapon is where the attention to fine detail really comes through. The short, thin crossguard has an antique steel color with two antique brass ridges at the end of each arm. A petal style chappe, or rain guard, accents the center of the guard in a matching antique brass. An ivory color fills in each petal.
Then, the grooved handle features the same ivory color. Each grooved segment is framed by vertical antique brass lines. The grooves and tapering of the handle add to its ergonomic shape and comfortable fit in the hand. A darker coloring within the grooves gives this swashbuckling LARP sword an aged look, like it has already won fame in battle.
Finally, the ornate pommel has a scent stopper shape with ivory petals echoing the design on the chappe. Antique brass colored framing reinforces its weathered, historical look.
When the occasion calls for both elegance and cunning, call upon the Ivory Duelist LARP Sword. Its short, thin blade and gorgeous handle make it the perfect weapon for Renaissance sword fighters, all kinds of nobles, and more. Be sure to keep this Renaissance LARP sword close at hand with one of our leather sword frogs.
The Ivory Duelist LARP Sword is approximately 23.6 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Perfect for nobles, musketeers, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not get maintenance silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap. Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.