No matter how many enemies you face, the Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Short Sword still remains at your side. Your trusty weapon gets the job done. This Celtic sword has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip. Around this is an EVA foam blade that is durable and shred resistant. Latex coats the blade. This blade curves inward, then outward towards the tip. Notches and nicks adorn the blade as well as dark spots to mimic rusts and stains. In between the polyurethane foam handle and EVA foam blade is the crossguard. The guard has a U-shape, just like the pommel. They point in opposite directions, typical of Celtic war swords. Also, they have a copper color with a verdigris style finish. Knotwork adorns both the pommel and handguard. Between them rests the grip. This grip resembles wrapped leather. The Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Short Sword is the perfect blade for all sorts of settings and characters. It is great for cosplay events and theatrical productions.
The Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Short Sword has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Battleworn appearance
- Historical design
- Durable construction
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.