As you crouch down in the mountains of ancient Iberia, you hold the Battleworn LARP Falcata at your side. You wait to ambush the approaching caravan. This foam sword has an EVA foam blade with a fiberglass rod core. This blade has the typical curved shape near the tip. It also features scratches, nicks, and a rusty finish to give that well-worn look. While the blade is latex foam, the hilt is made of polyurethane foam, which gives the guard, handle, and pommel great durability and detail. The handle has the typical shape of a falcata as it curves at the pommel and guard to protect the hand when resting on the wood-textured grip. Roman scrollwork and additional detailing adorn the copper and steel tone pommel and guard. The Battleworn LARP Falcata works great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and theatrical use. Add it to a variety of character costumes.
The Battleworn LARP Falcata has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Aged and worn appearance
- Inspired by ancient Iberia
- Durable construction
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.