Life as a Viking is not all about raids. You must also make time for leisure. As such, it is important to bring your feastware with you wherever you go, which is why you should equip the Carved Leaves Drinking Horn with Holder. This fully functional drinking horn is crafted from a natural bull horn. Its surface has been etched with an elegant leaf design, and the tip is capped with a steel tone metal stopper, adding to its subtle beauty. This natural Viking horn comes with a brown leather frog with lace-up detail down the front. A wide loop at the top fits most medieval belts and ensures that you can easily carry this drinking horn at your side. With the Carved Leaves Drinking Horn with Holder, you will always be prepared for a feast.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features a carved leaf design
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: .75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.