When you next step onto the battlefield, be sure your legs are suitably protected. With woven rings made of 16 gauge mild steel, the Butted Chainmail Leggings are a great defense to add to any medieval or fantasy warrior outfits. Each ring is 10 millimeters across, and they are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. This chainmail armour has also been plated with zinc for increased protection from rust damage. The medieval chausses are easy to wear with most medieval belts, and they are sold as a set of two individual leg pieces. If you are looking to complete an armoured Viking or Knight ensemble, look no further than the Butted Chainmail Leggings.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Zinc-plated for rust resistance
- Comes as a set of two
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 40.5 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 20 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 16 Inches
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Fits Belts up to 4 Inches