Warriors and adventurers should protect their legs with the Blackened Butted Chainmail Leggings whether in battle or out of combat. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this pair of leggings includes two individual legs. They have a blackened finish. 10 millimeter diameter butted rings form a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The chausses have a loop at the top for sliding onto a belt, not included. They are great for layering with other armour or worn for your main leg protection. You can add these chainmail leggings to a variety of costumes such as knights and Vikings.
- Sold as a set of two
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Has a blackened finish
- Attaches to a belt, not included
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 40.5 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 20 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 16 Inches
- Weight: 12 Pounds
- Fits Belts up to 4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.