Secure your sides against enemy attack when you wear the Flat Ring Wedge Riveted Voiders. These mild steel chainmail armour pieces are sold as a set of two, one for each arm, and complement any armoured medieval or fantasy outfit. The flat, 18 gauge steel rings are woven together in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern, and the ends of each ring are wedge riveted together for added durability. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The voiders attach underneath the arm to clothing or other pieces of armour, not included. They help to protect vulnerable areas under the arms, especially in gaps between pieces of armour. For your next LARP battle, light reenactment, Renaissance faire, or other special occasion that calls for an armoured costume look, this DIY chainmail arm and side armour set is a fantastic choice.
Please note that these voiders must be sewn or otherwise attached to a gambeson or other piece of clothing.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Made of flat, 8 mm diameter rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are riveted for durability
- Comes as a set of two
- Requires a gamebson or other piece of clothing, not included
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 22 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.