Berserkers were fierce Norse warriors who were fearless in battle. They intimidated enemies by wearing bear or wolf skins, and an awesome looking helm like the Berserker Steel Helmet would have paired nicely with their attire. This helmet is equally intimidating. It seems to be a cross between a spangenhelm and a crusader helmet with a little bit of fantasy styling thrown in. This helmet is available in a new type of Dark Metal finish, which gives the helmet a rugged, textured look, like it has been around for ages. The dark metal also protects against rust and is very durable. Our Berserker Steel Helmet is completely padded and lined on the inside, there is no need for an arming cap. This helmet also has an adjustable chin strap. The padding consists of thick strips of foam, if you need more room, you just take out some of the strips. If you need a tighter fit, than simply insert them into the leather liner. Very simple and extremely comfortable. This method gives you the perfect fit and prevents the helmet from sliding around. Available in Medium or Large.
- Dark Metal finish
- Wider eye openings for increased visibility
- Completely padded and lined
- Has an adjustable leather chin strap
- Made from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Lined with foam padding
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Fits 23 to 26 Inch Head Circumference, Length from Top to Bottom in the Front is 10.75 Inches
- Large: Fits 24 to 28 Inch Head Circumference, Length from Top to Bottom in the Front is 10.75 Inches