A later variation on the great helm, this Sugar Loaf Steel Helmet has a rounded shape that comes to a central ridge at the top. A cross plate accents the front. This medieval helm is made of 18 gauge steel with a polished finish. The pointed cross divides the face, and the narrow, rectangular eye slits are cut out from its horizontal arms. Ventilation cut-outs dot the lower half of this medieval Crusader helmet. An padded, adjustable inner lining made of cotton canvas adds comfort to its wear, and a buckled leather strap secures it under the chin. For your next knightly adventure during LARP or light reenactment, choose this sugarloaf greathelm for your face protection.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Front cross plate features eye slits
- Has a polished finish
- Lower half has small ventilation cut-outs
- Features padded inner lining
- Secured with leather strap under chin
- Great for Crusader and knight characters
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Lining is cotton canvas with wool felt filling