As you tell the twists and turns within the stories of Norse legends and lore, you drink to the mighty gods of Asgard with your Vinda Drinking Horn. Made from natural horn, this drinking vessel features delicate twisting along the bottom half of the horn. This gives the horn a streamlined look. Finally, this horn is food safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. It looks great as part of a reenactment, LARP event, or Viking banquet. You can also use it to decorate your home or office.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Delicate twisted design
- Streamlined appearance
- Great for reenacting or cosplaying
- Wonderful for home and office decor
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 14 Inches
- Diameter: 2.8 Inches
- Volume: 16 Fluid Ounces
- Weight: 9.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.