When you feast in the hallowed halls of Valhalla, it is important to make a toast to honor the god that put you there. Luckily, you have the Valknut Drinking Horn, its form displaying the symbol of Odin himself. This fully functional drinking horn is crafted from a natural bull horn. On its surface is an etching of the three-pronged valknut, a traditional Viking symbol that represents Odin and the fallen Viking warriors he protects. The Valknut Drinking Horn is the perfect accessory for any lover of Viking culture, and it makes a great addition to Viking feasts.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Displays a hand-carved Viking valknut
- Can be used for drinking
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 11-13 Inches
- Capacity: 8-9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.