Why not toast to the health of you and your men at a feast? Drink your favorite beverage from the Tree of Life Drinking Horn. Made of natural horn, this drinking horn features a carved design on the side. The design depicts a Celtic tree of life pattern. The branches of the tree have small leaves on them. This horn is drink safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The horn is great for a variety of medieval and Renaissance events such as faires. You can add it to a fantasy outfit or cosplay costume as a unique accessory. It also looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown above does not come included.
- Safe for drinking
- Carved tree of life on the side
- Great for display or home decor
- Wonderful for medieval themed events
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 8-12.5 Inches
- Capacity: 12 Fluid Ounces
- Weight: 8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate. Because this is a natural product, the length, capacity, and weight will vary.