Fit for a jarl or renowned Viking warrior, the Rollo Drinking Horn with Leather Holder is made of polished natural horn and accented with bright brass at its rim and tip. This drinking horn is ideal drinkware for your next Viking feast. The included leather holder lets you carry it at your side as well, so you will always have a suitably Norse drinking horn on hand. Simply thread the brown leather holder onto your favorite belt and adjust the ties to hold the historical drinking horn secure. Great for medieval feasting, reenactments, and Renaissance fairs, show off your interest in Viking culture when you drink from the Rollo Drinking Horn with Leather Holder.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features brass accents on rim and tip
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes adjustable leather holder
- Great for Viking and medieval feasts
- Made from natural horn with brass accents
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Strap Length: 5.5 Inches
- Strap Width: 0.75 Inch
- Strap Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Fits Belts Up To 3.9 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.