Inspired by the most famously elegant of fantasy races, the RFB Braided Elven Sword adds a touch of finesse to LARP arsenals. The one-sided shape of its blade is matched with a grip textured and painted to look like braided brass. Made of sturdy, shred resistant closed cell foam, the saber blade is coated with protective latex. The inner fiberglass core is flexible for safe wielding in LARP battle, and strong Kevlar protects its tip. Hand painted for a realistic look, the handle features a twisted guard in a brass color that matches the braided texture down the grip. Perfect for LARP warriors who prefer a weapon with a bit of class, this latex foam sword is ready to attack at your next fantasy skirmish.
The RFB Braided Elven Sword has an overall length of approximately 29.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.