The foolish guards were asleep. You are able to sneak into the castle with the Short LARP Shadow Blade. Now no one can stop you from your evil task. This LARP sword has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip, in addition to a latex coating. The blade is closed cell, soft EVA foam while the handle is polyurethane foam. Between the foam and the latex coating, this is a very durable LARP weapon.
Next, the sword has a single edged blade with a straight spine. The black blade gently curves inward towards the handguard. Next, the handle continues the shadow aesthetic with a black finish. The handguard has golden accents with an angled top edge. There is a round cutout on this edge. Golden accents continue onto the curved grip. The grip is curved for a more ergonomic feel. Finally, the handle ends with a ball-shaped pommel. Wield the Short LARP Shadow Blade at your next LARP battle, cosplay event, or theatrical production.
The Short LARP Shadow Blade has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Ergonomic grip
- Durable construction
- Curved, single-edged blade
- Unique handle shape
- Great for LARPing and roleplaying
- Made from soft EVA foam and a polyurethane foam handle
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Weight: 9.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.