Dangerous mercenary, you know that many wish to see your end. Thus, you protect your shoulder by wearing the Epic Dark Renegade Shoulder. Made from 19 gauge mild steel, this single pauldron comes in two sizes. It secures to the arms with straps. It also has holes at the top for lacing to an included harness. The black pauldron has a unique, three plate design. There is a shoulder plate which has the holes at the top for lacing. Another plate overlaps the shoulder plate. That overlapping plate is the main shoulder plate. At the top of the shoulder plate is a sword breaker. The plate has a ridge at the shoulder, giving it an angular shape. The main shoulder plate also overlaps another plate below it, further down the arm. This third plate has the arm strap. Rivets attach the pieces together. Meanwhile, the leather harness has a strap that wraps around the chest and back. It runs underneath the opposite arm. At the shoulder, there are multiple pairs of holes for adjusting the fit with the included laces. The Epic Dark Renegade Shoulder is great for wearing to LARP battles, cosplay events, and faires.
- Sold as a single black pauldron
- Comes in two sizes
- Includes a shoulder harness
- Unique, three plate design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Harness is leather
- For steel plates: Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- For leather harness: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small/Medium: Length – 12.6 Inches, Top Width – 9.8 Inches, Bottom Width – 6.7 Inches, Weight – 3.3 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Length – 16.5 Inches, Top Width – 8.3 Inches, Bottom Width – 7.9 Inches, Weight – 4.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.