Our Stabber LARP Dagger is from our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for battle line is a less expensive line, which is still durable and made of quality foam, but is not as detailed as our other lines, making them very affordable and great for beginners or those on a small budget. This dagger features carvings down the center of the blade which have a dark finish on the inside. With the universal design, it can be used for just about any character or theme.
The hilt and pommel comes in Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Handle colors may vary as well. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The dagger is approximately 15.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as they are handmade items. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 15.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are handmade items.