Any knight knows that keeping a variety of blades provides the best chances of surviving a battle. That is why it is always a good idea to keep a secondary weapon on your person, and what better secondary than the Heinrich LARP Dagger? This LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core ensures a durable and flexible design that is safe for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. The dagger features a classic medieval hilt with a round pommel and a traditional crossguard, and the handle itself is wrapped in leather, making gripping easy. This dagger comes in two colors – steel with black leather wrap and gold with brown leather wrap – meaning that whether you are a noble knight or a lowly squire, this is the blade for you. The next time you find yourself in close-quarters combat, the Heinrich LARP Dagger is sure to ensure a victory.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating. Also, this item is made through injection molding, therefore there is a small hole in the blade. This is not a defect. It is a sign of its construction.
- Safe for use in LARP events
- Realistically detailed
- Specialty foam lends extreme durability
- Fiberglass core offers flexibility
- Comes in steel or gold colors
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made from fiberglass
- Leather-wrapped handle
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 18.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.4 Inches
- Width: 5.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.