Take on your rivals in LARP combat and ensure victory with the Gold Fidas LARP Dagger at your side. You know the stakes. This Viking LARP weapon has a durable construction with a latex-free, injection-molded foam and a strong fiberglass core. It features a silver-colored, double-edged blade with a wide fuller down its length.
The LARP dagger continues with a short, golden crossguard. It has a lobed, semi-circular shape, with the flat side facing the blade. Dots run along this edge. The lobes face the hilt. Overall, the guard has red grooves and highlighting.
The hilt continues with a leather-wrapped grip. This brown grip has a spiraled texture. Finally, the hilt ends with a lobed pommel. It matches the look of the guard with its red grooves and highlighting. Wield this Viking dagger at your next LARP battle or with a Viking cosplay.
Please note, this item is made through injection molding, therefore there is a small hole in the blade. This is not a defect. It is a sign of its construction.
- Has a Viking design
- Double-edged blade with a fuller
- Durable construction
- Features a gold and red hilt
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplay
- Made from latex-free foam
- Core is a fiberglass rod
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability. Do not expose to extreme heat or cold and excessive sunlight.
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.7 Inches
- Handle Length: 7.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.