Leading the peasant revolt? Fighting back against raiding orcs or armies of the undead? The Long Battle LARP Scythe is perfect for these occasions and more. This LARP pole weapon is great for ranged combat and for scrappy fighters of humble or unusual origins.
Firstly, this medieval LARP weapon has a sturdy and flexible fiberglass rod at its core. This core makes the weapon safe and strong enough for parrying blows in LARP battle.
Shred resistant closed cell foam then covers the core. A tough Kevlar tip on the fiberglass protects the foam, resulting in a construction that is soft, safe, and sturdy. This foam construction is then coated in a protective latex for greater durability.
True to its agricultural inspiration, this medieval LARP scythe features a curved blade attached to a haft. Carefully crafted for realistic detail, the blade has a silvery color and features faux rivets that appear to attach it to the synthetic wood haft.
The blade is long and has a gentle curve ending in a point. Then, closer to the haft, it widens to form a slight back point.
Next, the long handle is grooved and colored to look just like wood. The long length makes it versatile in how it is wielded. Historically, this kind of weapon would have been especially effective against cavalry and was often used in peasant revolts and by commoners turned fighters.
Whether for the revolution or for defending your homestead from invaders, or as part of a medieval mercenary kit, this foam LARP scythe will catch attention on the battlefield and help you strike foes from a safer distance! Versatile and easy to suit to any setting, this LARP pole weapon is a must-have for historical and fantasy inspired scenes.
The Long Battle LARP Scythe is approximately 94.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP weapon is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for mercenaries, rebels, peasants, and more
- Made of closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 94.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 17.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 4.2 Inches
- Overall Shaft Length: 72 Inches
- Top Section: 53.9 Inches
- Top Steel Section: 21.3 Inches
- End Section: 39.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.