A traditionally Japanese blade crafted in the form of a straight-headed spear, the Yari possesses a rich history and wide functionality. The Yari LARP Spear makes a great addition to your roleplaying pole weapons arsenal. It displays a prominent, metallic-colored blade at the end of its shaft. Offering a long range with piercing abilities, this latex Yari fits in well with various types of Asian warrior characters.
This Yari has an average length of 79 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 79 Inches
- Grip Length: 35.4 Inches
- Max Width: 2.75 Inches
- Weight: 0.76 lb.