The enemy charges towards your line. You and your men stand steady. You hold the Leofrik LARP Halberd in your hands ready for the attack. Made from latex foam, this LARP halberd has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. It comes as two pieces that screw together. The medieval halberd has a long haft with a short wood-like section near the blade. The rest of the haft has a black suede-wrapped grip. This larger section of grip is great for two-handed maneuvers.
The blade itself has two hexagonal sockets with a section of wood-like haft between them. The upper socket has a small point on one side. On the side opposite the point, the head of the halberd features a wide blade. The blade has a concave edge with a concave cutout at the top and the bottom. At the top of the head, there is a spear-like point. The spear-like point and the blade have a battle-worn look. The Leofrik LARP Halberd makes a great addition to your gear for your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a concave blade and point design
- Features a battle-worn look
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 86.6 Inches
- Upper Length: 44.5 Inches
- Lower Length: 46.5 Inches
- Head Width: 14.4 Inches
- Head Length: 26 Inches
- Grip Length: 46.3 Inches
- Weight: 4.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.