Elves are known for their grace and skill, and when those qualities are paired with a weapon like this Lorian LARP Glaive, any warrior can become a deadly force that is capable of striking down his foes with remarkable ease in precise, scything strikes. Like a spear, this glaive features a long reach that allows its wielder to reach out and strike foes from afar, although this weapon also features a distinctive shape that makes it perfect for close-range confrontations, too. The long blade and matching handle allow for several different grips, transforming this spear-like blade into an effective weapon that is deadly at almost any range. The blade has a wicked curve, with decorative cut-outs along the edge, as well as elven script along the silver blade. Simple backing sits along the lower-back half of the blades edge, while a simple guard-spike extends out from the base of the blade, to act as a limited guard. The grip is wrapped up for a secure hold, while being wide enough to accommodate a variety of different holds, including classic spear grips and more. The weapons pommel is broad and features a matching spike, likely to ensure that a pommel strike is just as effective as any other strike this glaive might take. In the hands of an elf, or an equally graceful warrior, this glaive would be a deadly tool, but not too deadly, as it is crafted from LARP approved materials, making it safe for use in any LARP battle. It is constructed from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used to stab.
The Lorian LARP Glaive has an overall length of approximately 75 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 75 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are hand-made items.