In the aftermath of your victory, you relax to the tales being spun of your greatness. You drink out of the Knotwork Rim Drinking Horn with Stand. Being made of natural horn gives the drinking horn an authentic look and feel. It also has a brass rim and end cap. An elegant knotwork design adorns the rim. This knotwork design has a floral touch. This drink-safe horn comes with its own stand for easy display. The Knotwork Rim Drinking Horn with Stand looks great as part of a historical reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay. You can also use it to decorate your home or office.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Distinctive look
- Floral knotwork pattern
- Shiny rim detail
- Great home decor piece
- Wonderful for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Height: 9.5 Inches
- Length: 15.3 Inches
- Opening Diameter: 2.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.