You raise your drinking horn in a toast to Odin and all the gods of Asgard. Then you take a drink in celebration out of the Ingvar Drinking Horn. Made of natural horn, this drinking horn has a brass end cap. Ornate detailing and curved designs adorn the tip of the end cap. The end cap also has four ridges above the tip. Finally, this horn is food safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. This horn looks great on display in your home or as part of a historical reenactment. You can also add this to a fantasy outfit or cosplay costume.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Has an end cap
- Ornate detailing and curved designs
- Four ridges on end cap detail
- Great for display or home decor
- Wonderful for reenacting or cosplaying
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 16.3 Inches
- Diameter: 3 Inches
- Volume: 16 Fluid Ounces
- Weight: 10.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.