The smart and cunning highlander knows that they always need to have a good dagger on them. Carry the Highlander LARP Dirk with you on your voyages. Made of latex-free polyurethane foam, this LARP dagger has a fiberglass core and a plastic handle for a more durable construction. The double-edged blade has a fuller down the middle. Next, the dagger has a short handguard. This handguard has a flared cross section. It is wide in the center. The narrower arms flare outward towards the ends. The handle continues with a brown grip. Finally, the hilt ends in a disk-shaped pommel with a smooth, round face. Both the handguard and pommel have a silver color. The Highlander LARP Dirk adds a great finishing touch to a variety of costumes and outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Durable construction
- Double-edged blade
- Disk-shaped pommel
- Great for various characters
- Wonderful for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from latex-free polyurethane foam with a fiberglass core
- Hilt is made from high quality plastic
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.4 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.6 Inches
- Grip Lenth: 3.9 Inches
- Handguard Width: 3.7 Inches
- Weight: 4.2 Ounces