Brave adventurer, keep your gear close by and your hands free on your next journey with the Handcrafted Medieval Leather Shoulder Bag. Made from leather, this hand-crafted adventurer bag has a tall, rectangular design. Its front flap has a two-tone design and concave edges. A darker embossed section fills the center of the flap. Herringbone embossing adorns the center accent. It follows the contours of the flap. The front flap fastens closed with a strap down the center and a buckle. Said strap has a fleur-de-style top and holes down the center for adjustment. The buckle has a concave rectangular shape with ridges on the sides.
Next, the medieval Ren faire bag has a shoulder strap. The shoulder strap on the leather shoulder bag adjusts with a Norse dragon buckle. Both buckles are brass. On the inside, the bag has a leather panel dividing the interior into a front and back half. In addition, there is a small pouch attached to the divider, perfect for keeping your phone from sliding around. From cosplay to LARPing and more, this medieval satchel bag is ideal for storing your important gear, coins, and any other accessories you may have. With its buckle and strap, this Viking shoulder bag will keep them secure, while you enjoy its two-tone design and versatile style.
- Two-tone embossed look
- Fastens with a buckle and strap
- Has an over-the-shoulder design
- Internal divider and pocket
- Ideal for storing gear, coins, and more
- Versatile look for a variety of characters
- Great for Ren faires, LARPing, and cosplays
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.