Merchants, travelers, and other medieval characters need to keep their precious coins at their side. Hold your coins and other treasures in the Calvert Leather Belt Bag. This leather bag comes in either brown or black. It has a front flat. This flap points downward in the center and fastens with a strap and buckle. In the center of the front flap, there is a silver toned embellishment. Next, stitching attaches the the strap to the front flap and secures the bag together. At the top of the bag, there are two loops. These loops have a concave curve on their inner edges. They allow the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. This Calvert Leather Belt Bag is great for faires, reenactments, and LARP events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Embellished front flap
- Fastens with strap and buckle
- Can slide onto a belt, not included
- Great for faires, reenactments, and LARP events
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 6 Inches
- Width: 7.5 Inches
- Depth: 2 Inches
- Fits Belts up to 2.8 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.